Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Doldrums


I have been on a haitaius from crafts for the past couple of weeks.  It has been raining nonstop and I just want to crawl under the blankets and sleep for the duration of the fall.

I have no desire to craft, blog or decorate for the fall.

About all I do have the desire to do is follow my friends on Pinterest.  So if you want in on the action join the party over there.

There is so much over there.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Here is a look at my Halloween collection.

{pinterest}

{pinterest}

{pinterest}
{pinterest}

{pinterest}
I think I take my cue from the bears that rummage my garbage.  I'm in hibernation mode already.  Please tell me I'm not alone, that is all I want.



3 comments:

  1. I can so relate! Maybe not quite hibernation, but when it's a rainy day...I just want to stay home and watch the rain. Makes for a great no-makeup, stay home in your pj's day! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photo in front of the door with the birds.
    You have a nice blog ~

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your note. I have a question - How do you get the pictures from
    Pinterest to your blog ? I could do it, but I'm not sure it is the correct way to do it.
    No hurry, just when you have a minute.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)