Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pinterest Addiction


Jeff just told me I had a Pinterest Addiction, so I thought I would run with it.  I just found the mother load of beautiful Pinterest boards, she has millions of followers and now I see why.

So after pinning 19 of her pins I had to share with the rest of you.  Cori Henderson gets all the credit on this one.  But here are some of my choices on bedrooms I love.   (All of these photos are pinned on my boards under "Bedroom" on Pinterest so you will find them there)







These shots all reflect that I love blue bedrooms.  I'm in a bit of a blue phaze (I just bought a blue mouse for my computer, who knew?)




Here's another color I love, yellow.  It is such a bright and happy color, but not sure if I would use it in an adult bedroom (they say it makes people argue).



And finally, grey is such a great neutral.  Love how both these rooms have lots of grey and white.

So besides color, did you see all the upholstered headboards?  I just love them.  I have one in the works, and it was supposed to be done by the end of this month, but it is held hostage at my in-laws (but I can't complain because my father-in-law cut the darn thing).

What are your top choices for colors in a bedroom?  I'm working on the guestroom so I need inspiration.

And just to make you smile I leave you with this: (pardon the french)





The DIY Show Off

4 comments:

  1. I have lost some time hanging out on pinterest myself.

    Bedroom color of choice would be blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that tupperware thing cracked.me.up!

    and i'm loving my relaxing bedroom, but my guest room is nothing. it needs to be paid attention to, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From one pinterest addict to another...thanks for pinning and sharing! You found some brilliant pins!

    My weekly Pinterest link up is on now. Please pop on over if you have 5 minutes to spare! I have posted about some of my favourite healthy recipes that I pinned.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for me.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)