Friday, August 19, 2011

Gone Undercover

I made a big decision today. I decided I would go undercover. That means when you email me you will only get my nick name. I now have an email just for this blog and my full name will no longer be seen.

You can still see me, and I will still be the author of this blog, but I am trying to take my name off it. I'm looking for employment, and although this blog is not a bad representation of myself, I think it is more professional to have it be more anonymous.

Please bear with me as I make the transition. I still love you all.



Lets have a discussion: how do you feel about your name on websites? I'm really interested in your responses.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the job hunt! fingers crossed for ya. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finding a job! Agree with the being anonymous for now. Will tell u about it if u email me back =)

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)